What do WE do?
- Provide free early learning programs for parents and caregivers with children birth – 6 years of age
- Support child-led play, exploring each child’s unique interests and development
- Connect families with other families and community resources
What can YOU do?
- Program assistant: program set-up, and clean up, interacting with participants etc
- Outreach support: community booths, flyer distributions, poster creations etc
- Administrative support: data entry, filing, reception etc
Print and complete our MNS EarlyON Volunteer Form and drop it off to our receptionist at 3540 Morning Star Drive or at 150 Central Park Drive, room 101.
For more information contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Marcia Glasgow at email@example.com or 905-677-6270.
We’re always looking for passionate, reliable and dedicated people to join our volunteer team. We have volunteer opportunities in various departments which can help you gain valuable Canadian work related experience or help fulfill your high school and other community service hours.