Airport Resettlement Assistance Program
Our multi-lingual staff at Toronto Pearson Airport provide a warm welcome and assistance to all Government Assisted Refugees and Privately Sponsored Refugees. We also assist these refugee groups with ground transportation and connecting flights to reach their final destinations.
Our Services include:
- Interpretation/translation in more than 34 languages
- Facilitating the passage through Customs and Immigration at the airport
- Assisting with connecting flights to final destinations
- Arranging ground transportation and overnight accommodations
- Providing winter clothing to Government Assisted Refugees (October – April)
- Flight rebooking and help solving other flight difficulties
- Help solving baggage difficulties
- Helping clients with special needs
- Crises intervention / assisting with medical emergencies upon arrival
New Immigrant Information Kiosk
We have multi-lingual staff (including French) at Toronto Pearson Airport who offer a supportive welcome with helpful information brochures from Federal and Provincial and across Canada to all new immigrants.
The kiosks open 7 days/week including statutory holidays and throughout the year.
Our services include:
- Provide welcome packages in English and French to all new arriving immigrants in terminal 1 and terminal 3 at Toronto International Pearson Airport
- Greet newcomers and provide orientation, information and services to ensure newcomer’s immediate needs are met
- Distribute Newcomer information resource and refer Newcomers to service providers for settlement programs across Canada in English, French and other languages
- Provide each Newcomer with the opportunity to ask questions for any further assistance.